Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Long time no post

Hello everyone... it has been a while since I have posted... I stepped back and took a look at my life... I got a job... and I quit that job... not because I couldn't handle it but they didn't pay enough for me to do what they were asking of me.
And of course I got my puppy and I have been trying to train that puppy lol... but it isn't going as well as hoped.  Another thing I have been doing is trying to lose weight... I have lost 15 pounds in a month and this morning I called and made an appointment with a Medical Weight Loss Clinic.  I really want to lose this weight and start actually being able to run.  What if I could actually run in a 5 or 10 k run... a marathon....  I want to do this... but for some reason I just can't keep on track...  especially with food... I just want to eat all the time... it is like my stomach is a never ending black hole.  Then I start to board eat when I am not doing anything... so then I think... really Alannah....  why are you not doing anything... why don't you just jump on the treadmill when you are board.... bbbblllllllaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh know clue what is wrong with me!!!!  




On a happy note I finished a vest I was crocheting... Pictures coming soon... I will be wearing it today when I go to the appointment at the Medical Weight Loss Clinic.... Maybe it will bring me luck!!!!


No comments: