Tuesday, February 28, 2012

JME Creations 2nd Project of the Year!!!!!


So today is the day of Project 2 for the JME Creations Team!!!!
And the theme was Butterflies!!!  My daughter loves butterflies!  In fact she has decided that when we get a new house and when her room gets decorated I am to paint butterflies all over her new room!  Yes... me... lol...  So I decided to make this for my daughter and put in in our design collection!




I am super excited about this project!  I actually found this awesome tutorial from *Gwenny Penny* it is one of my favorites!!  It is for a snack bag!!

 I hope you all like it!!!!  And don't forget to check out the rest of the design team!!  They are great!!





3 comments:

Reality Jayne said...

gOOD JOB..Looks like you have the spring fever too...
The white butterflies are Scruffs fav.

My Lil' Bits said...

So cute!!

Jani Lewis said...

Super cute/ I am sure it will make snack time extra special :)