Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Challenge #8 for JME Creations!!!

SSooo I didnt get a chance to make my project for challenge #7 for JME Creations! we were all super sick.... the stomach flu is horrible!!!  So anyway our next challenge is the orange circle!!!  Here it is!!!

This is a game for my daughter it is called Monster Squeeze!!!  Her teacher had sent a little paper version... so I made this one because she loved it soooo much!!!!!  Dont forget to go check out my teammates projects!!!!













 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Reality Jayne said...

Cute....looks like you have a neat bunch of girls that scrap

SueNJ said...

Alannah, the stomach flu is terrible as I had it 2 weeks ago. This project is absolutely adorable. I would love to know how you play Monster Squeeze. So glad to be on this team with you :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Adrian said...

great job!

Tina said...

What a neat idea!! Good job!
Tina