Monday, October 17, 2011

JME Creations Challenge #5

So today... our challenge is using green, orange, and purple...  I have been super busy lately... with birthdays, baby showers, and other family issues... sooo... I decided for this challenge to do a mini card!!!  Yay!!!  I love the mini card so much and here it is!!

isn't it cute!!!  and I love the ribbon!  and the witch is super cute!!!  I have to find out where I found this little witch then I will post it!!!  Well don't forget to look at my team members projects!!!















4 comments:

SueNJ said...

Alannah, I hope that things settle down for you. I think your mini card is just adorable. I love the rick rack ribbon along the bottom. I need to make a card with some one of these days! So glad to be on this team together :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

That is such a cute little mini card!! The little witch girl is ADORABLE!! Great job!! :)

Tina said...

Cute mini card! What are the dimensions?? I love to use rick rack too. Fun and sassy!
Tina

JustYolie said...

Cute image...fabulous Halloween card!