Monday, October 3, 2011

JME CREATIONS CHALLENGE #4

Hello everyone!!!  For our JME CREATIONS Team Challenge #4 it was owls!!!  and I made this super adorable card!

 I found this owl at Copic Marker Scrapbooking I have found a few cute digi's there!!!  I this it is soooooooo cute!!!!  Make sure you go and check out my team member's projects because of course they are awesome!!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget!!!  October 15, 2011 is our Great Pumpkin Blog Hop!!!  Be sure to join us!!!! 
 
 
 

5 comments:

My Lil' Bits said...

That is the cutest digi! You did an awesome job on it too!!

Lisa

Tina said...

What a cute owl! I love his sass!! :)
Tina

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

I need to start looking for digis. You found a really great owl. I always depend on my stamp collection. You did a really great job with your owl.

Linda said...

I la-la-LOVE thsi owl!! He made me smile!! Great job on the card!! :)

JustYolie said...

Super adorable! I just love owls!

Please join us for Link Up for Pink, we have over $3K worth of prizes to giveaway! :)
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com