Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Well everyone... I sent my little girl off to her first day of school....
She was very happy and kept telling me she wouldn't miss me because she wasn't going to be gone forever...  She ended up asking me last night if she was going to make friends and I said Blayre... you are Blayre and she said... you are right I always make friends... and to prove it... this morning not even 2 minutes after walking into the classroom she already had a friend and was looking at books with her....


And look at this weird look I captured this morning as I was getting Blayre ready lol....



2 comments:

Reality Jayne said...

I remember those days...She looks excited.

Heather - The Good Life said...

She looks really excited to be heading off on her school adventure. Hope you have a great week Alannah. :-)