Friday, September 30, 2011

Team Challenge #3

Soooo....  To day is another team challenge for JME Creations Design Team it was for Blue and Brown!  It was so much fun... I made this card for my mom.... 9/26 is her birthday and she collects hedgehogs...

I LOVE this ribbon... I have been trying to figure out what I can use it on and I found the perfect card!!  The little hedge hog is singing lol... it is soooo cute!!!

Here is a list of my team members!  Go check them out because you know they are awesome!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




4 comments:

Jamie said...

Too funny. cute ribbon. :)

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

Your hedgehog is so cute!! Where did you get him from? I bet your mom loved your card. I know I would love getting it.

Tina said...

Your mom is going to love this! Great job!!
Tina

Linda said...

Wow what an adorable card!!!!! what a great job you did !!!!! Way to go!!!!!