Monday, September 19, 2011

JME Creations Design Team Challenge #2!!!! YAY!!!!

Hello every one!!  IT is time for the second JME Creations Design Team Challenge  
and our challenge was to make something that has to do with fall... sooo... I found this awesome recipe for Harvest Pumpkin muffins (post coming soon about these) then I decided to make some muffin holders!!! 


I loved this sooo much....  Now my muffins didn't make it to this holder lol... because they were so good that we ate them all up... (the cat even stole one lol)  well this is my project!!!  now go check out everyone elses!!!!  because they are soooo awesome!!!!







4 comments:

Tina said...

Great idea!! Love the muffin holders! Great job!
Tina

Jamie said...

Too cute for a muffin holder. You did a GREAT job!!!

SueNJ said...

Ooooh, these sound too yummy! Your project is fabulous and I hope you will share the recipe

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Reality Jayne said...

I am glad your having fun designing and sharing your craftiness with those girls. I love the cupcake holders....OMG..I love pumpkin anything. You all should post on Pinterest