Sunday, September 11, 2011

I WILL NEVER FORGET

I remember ten years ago, it is burned into my mind...  Mom had me stay home that day to wait for the cable guy... it was me my two sisters and one of my friends... we didn't have cable all day so we were watching movies... when mom got home she asked if we had seen what was happening... then she turned off the movie....

I didn't know what to think... I was so scared... I was in the 11th grade....

My dad is a retired fireman...  I know how it feels to see him walk out the door to go save lives and I know how it feels to think he might never come back....  I think about those children who didn't see their daddy (or mommy) walk back into their lives and being a child of a fireman it hit home...

I think of everyone who died on 9/11/01!!!  We Will Never Forget!!!


No comments: