Tuesday, September 20, 2011

AWESOMENESS THY NAME IS ALANNAH!!!!

Hey everyone!!  I know it has been a while since I have done a post with multiple pictures ... so I have a lot of pictures to show you!!!....  and here they are!!!!

 This is a little cup I got from McDonald's when I was trying there new Cherry Berry Chiller (which is awesome by the way)  I thought the cup was so adorable and would be awesome to use for my safty pins and of course I was right... anyway... I just had to clean it out... I will be decorating it maybe... but I think I like it just like this!!!
 I made this card for my daughter's little friend.  When I found out it was her birthday I just had to throw something together!  She is such a sweet little girl... her grandma lives across the road from us... the girls are so cute when they play together... I am sure I will be getting some pictures of them together soon!!
 Blayre drew this picture of herself... I thought it was so cute how she put teeth in her mouth lol...  I do have some other pictures that she has drawn of herself and the first one I have she was just a circle with little sticks and little eyes and a HUGE nose... that was when she was 2... she has came so far in her artisticabilities!!
 And here is blayre showing off the scarf I finally finished for her... go back to this post to see how long it has actually taken me to finish this scarf lol
 And here she is showing it off some more... it is very cute!!  She can't wait until she can wear it at school!!
 I took the picture of blayre in this outfit because I thought she looked adorable... her Uncle said she looked like a little 40 year old in this outfit!  Whatever... I thought it was ADORABLE!!!
 Here are the muffins!!!  And here is the link for the recipe!  and don't just look at this recipe... this woman is so awesome... her and her little dog!!!!  So you should totally show her some love and follower her
 Don't they look even yummier close up!!!  Believe me... they were so yummy that even our kitty cats stole one lol
 This is Zhander... he was very angry... well being a ham he is right once I pulled out the camera he stopped crying...  what a ham... but this has got to be once of my favorite pictures!!!
 And I pretended like I was putting down the camera... so he started crying again and I got this... it was a mix between the cry and him stopping crying!... I know it shouldnt make me laugh but it was so cute and funny!!!
and this is the dish cloth that I finished!  It is called the Citrus Twist!!!  Now Heather from The Good Life blog actually came up with this dish cloth and I just had to do it... I started one a while back but my cat ended up eating up the string so I had to stop and I just never started again!  But Heather is sooo great so go check out her blog too because she is awesome!!!!






So I have decided that I might watch some trash TV just so I can keep up with my favorite blogette Reality Jayne ... I love to read her blog... she can make me smile on the worst of days!!!!



No comments: