Monday, September 5, 2011

First Post for JME CREATIONS Design Team!!! Yay!!!!!

I am so happy!!!  This the first design team I have ever been on!!!  And I love all of the ladies already!!!!  


They apple came from a Template off of my Sure Cuts A lot 2 software!
The paper I got from the Dollar Store!!
And for some reason I can not find where I found the sentiment!  I am looking all over for where I found it... I am going to have to start labeling better...


But this card is super cute!!!  The little worm I got from the same place I got the apple... and his eye is a brad... it looks a little funny with the smile lol... but in a weird way it is cute!!!

Go check out the other projects from our Design Team!!!   http://jmecreations.blogspot.com/


But anyway!!!.... I hope you take a look and like it!!! and become a follower!!  I would love to have all of you as a follower.... and if you look down a post or two you will see my give away!!!  Yay!!!!







7 comments:

Tina said...

Great job Alannah! Love the little eyelet eye! Cute!! I am excited to be designing with you!
Tina

Doris Sturm said...

That is a lovely card indeed, and I just love apples - do you know I eat an apple a day (almost every day) and that's always the first fruit on my shopping list.
Apples remind me not only of school and teachers, but of fall and I am so looking forward to the cooler temps and the holidays! Even though it's just me and the Gizzy (dog) I have a lot of fond memories of family holidays and I celebrate those...I looked at your team's blog and followed it. I've not been blogging much lately, but it looks like a great place for ideas when you want to make something special or different.
Have a wonderful Labor Day and thanks for your kind words about Mr. Bloomers ;-)

Courtney said...

I love the background paper on yours card. You did a great job!

Jamie said...

It's a very cute card. I like the brad for the eye. lol. The paper is perfect too. Thank you so much for being a part of my team. :)

Linda said...

Sooo cute!! :) I love that little worm!! :) I'm so glad that we could be on the DT together! :)
Linda :)
P.S. I think I'm already a follower...but I can't find your follow button :(

SueNJ said...

I am now a follower and love your card. Wish our dollar store carried paper like that!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

SueNJ said...

New follower here :) I wish that my dollar store had paper like that! So glad that we are on the same design team together.

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/