Monday, August 1, 2011

really... man.... I need to get to craftin!!!

Lately I haven't been doing to much crafting I really have to get in gear though.... I wanna make a couple of invites up for my sister's baby shower to show my mom... we don't know what she is having yet but I just want to have an idea of what I am doing... I have to make a card for my nephews first birthday and also for my cousin who is getting married.  I would like to get to cutting up some fabric to go around my son's squares I have finished for his quilt... but for some reason I just am having the hardest time keeping this house clean!  If anyone has any ideas on how to make a cleaning schedule please tell me I it getting so bad that all I want to do is cry about it.

I have been crocheting lately... I am trying to get my friend's niece's blanket done I decided to do a big granny square... I have changed this about 4 times now.  And I am almost done with this one and I like it alot... it is super cute!!!  When It is done I will be posting it...  I have kinda been a little down lately... I don't know why but the last couple days I have just been blah....  It might be because of the house being a mess and because I haven't been crafting as much...  I really need to get in the swing of things!  I will figure it all out!!!

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Usually one thing leads to another - I do better in orderly surroundings. I have not been crocheting as much as I normally do - I wonder if the heat has something to do with it. I'm just zapped after my morning walk - hope you'll get everything going and get back into the swing of things :-)

Have a great week!