Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pictures!

Hey everyone!  I am  sorry it takes me so long to post on here...  But here are some things I have finished!

This is the baby blanket for my friends niece

A card for my nephews 1st birthday!

Zhander playing outside today! lol... He kept eating the grass and leaves... he we so mad when I took it away from him lol

Blayre today after she caught her first ball in her mitt she was so proud of herself!!!  Lupe and I were so proud of her too!!!

Lupe playing with zhander... lol... look at zhander's lips lol

This blanket is double the size... here is blayre modeling it for me lol

2 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Hey Good job finishing those blankets! They are awesome. Your kids will love wrapping up in them this winter. I hope I finish mine by winter!

Cindy Bee

Bee Lady said...

PS I like the cards too. I have tons of scrapbooking stuff that I keep thinking I will use up making cards, but I just don't. Maybe after we get moved.