Friday, August 19, 2011

Digi makeover challege and DT call!!!!

As you know by the title of this post I am applying to be a Digi makeover artist for Paper Makeup Stamps!  I love using digi stamps because they are so versatile.  I can make them any color to match my project... and I can even make them any size....

I made the digi stamp that I got from Paper Makeup big!!!  I was so excited... my daughter here in these pictures also loves digi stamps because she can color them and make cards!  I hope that I can be part of the design team so I can show all of the talent that I have!!!!



5 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

What a fun way to use this fairy on a layout! And your daughter is adorable too!! Thanks so much for applying to the PMS Digi DT - best of luck!!

Michelle VP said...

How fun that you printed the heart fairy big for a scrapbook page and cut a yellow mat around her too. Love it! Best wishes on the DT call. :)

Lisa M. said...

What a gorgeous scrapbook page! i love how you made her bigger and then scattered hearts all around! Good luck with the DT Call!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

what a lovely scrapbook page! The little girl its adorable, and the digi stamp looks so cute and perfect with the paper you chose! Good luck =0)

www.mrssassycrafter.com

Katie Cotton said...

such a sweet layout and adorable kids! Thanks for submitting!