Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YAY!!! More awesome recipes!! And a great girls night out!!!!

 I found a recipe on a blog I am pretty sure it was on a blog but I can not find the blog for the life of me... but it was for:



Watermelon Salsa

It is soooooo yummy!!!!  I loved it so much and I didn't really know you could make fruit into salsa!!!  Here is the recipe:





3 Cups watermelon (seeded and chopped)
1/2 Cup chopped green peppers
2 tblsp. lime juice
1 tblsp. cilantro
1 tblsp. green onion
2 tblsp. jalapeno peppers


 Combine well. Cover. Chill at least an hour. Serve.

 Ok and I found this!!!  Oh it is just yummy!!!!




 It is a mini cherry cheese cake!!!!  It was sooo awesome!!!!  I made it today as a surprise for my husband when he gets home!!!!    and I admit I did taste one ... lol... I am sorry I had too!!!

 The crust I got from from this website!

Now the cheese cake part I actually got form my bullet Recipe book!  I will type it out for you in a way so you don't have to use the bullet... you could use a blender if you have one or maybe even a food processor...

 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese
 2 eggs
 1/2 cup of sugar
 1tsp. vanilla

preheat the oven to 350
Put all of the ingredients together in the blender or what ever you are using... and mix until smooth! 
Take a cupcake pan and spray with cooking spray!  Take part of the dough and make it into a little pie in the cupcake pan and do it to all of the little cupcake spots poke the bottom with a fork then pour in the cheese cake filling and put it in the oven for 25 minutes...

While that is cooking you can start to make the topping!  Now the recipe I got was out of my bullet express cook book and it was for raspberries but I used cherries instead... you probably could use any kind of berry for this...

2 cups of any berries you would like
1/3 cup corn syrup
Pinch of ground nutmeg

Place berries and corn syrup in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 Minutes!!  Then place in a blender add the nutmeg and pulse until smooth!!!!  YAY!!!  and it is soooo yummy!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!


 Here are some more pictures... these are of the most recent veggies I have harvested!!!















Thursday was one of my best friends' birthday!  So we had a girls night out on Friday with the birthday girl... Cassie... Sarah... one of our friends and then me of course!  I didn't drink but Sarah and Cassie did lol... and it was sooooooo funny!!  Here are some pictures!!!

Here is the Birthday girl!!!!
This is Sarah!

of course... ME!!!

this is a great picture lol...

she always has the best pictures

got her inthe middle of talking lol

lol.... awesome hair pic lol

Birthday shot... it was called a cupcake and it tasted just like a cupcake weird right???

in the middle of drinking her birthday shot... lol

Sarah and Cassie

Me and Sarah!!!!
I felt so bad for this bartender lol... his name is Joel and the poor guy was the subject of the drunken talks from Sarah and  Cassie!!!  


Cassie, Me, Sarah, and Sarah's friend Theo


1 comment:

Reality Jayne said...

I have heard of watermelon salsa ....but have never tried it...It sounds easy and delish.