Saturday, May 7, 2011

Some great news!!

Hey everyone... sorry that I really haven't been on... we have had a hectic past week here in my household... My husband just graduated from college with high honors.... and just a week before that he had an interview at Dow Chemical... and this week he was offered the job!!!  It is a career now for him.... and last Monday I started working again... only to quit on that Wednesday because my husband was hired and it doesn't require me to work at all!!!!!   And now I can follow my life long dream and that is to be a stay at home mom to my beautiful children!  I always said when I was younger how I just wanted to be a mom and stay at home and take care of my babies.... but I was always told that I would never be able to do that... well... soo... I tried to figure out what I wanted to do with my life then... I said Veterinarian, chef, nurse, doctor... and tons of others... I went to school and got my Criminal Justice degree... and then worked on my Psychology degree.... and I still didn't know what I wanted to do with them... I was just all over.

And now I get to have my true dream fulfilled... this is great!!!!!  I wish you all the best of luck... I will be posting sometime in the very near future because I am currently working on a blanket for one of my friend's niece...  And I also am making another pair of socks!!!! 

2 comments:

Heather - The Good Life said...

Congratulations to your husband on his recent graduation and career opportunity! And, to you on getting your dreams fulfilled Alannah. Happy Mother's Day! Hugs.

Jani said...

What a wonderful new phase of life for you and your family.