Sunday, April 3, 2011

YAY COOKIES!!!! Thank you Kelsey!!!

Kelsey from Crystal Case Creative Creations rocks my baking (and card making) world!!!  She introduced me to an awesome Chipits recipe for chocolate chip cookies...

Before I had used the tollhouse cookie recipe and my cookied.... EVERY SINGLE TIME... turned out like this...





Now... since I have tried this recipe... here are a couple of pictures of the cookies today!!!


YES THEY ARE AWESOME!!  and I owe it all to Kelsey... See... I told you she rocks and you should go look at her cards and other projects also!!!!



So I made a cute little home sweet home picture and put it in a frame!!  It is so cute I got the idea from Laurie over at Scraps by Sissy !  She is very creative!!! 

She actually got the house from Create A Critter ... But I made mine using the shapes from my SCAL2 program!  I love the flag I got on here too!!!  I did put some green sparkles on the word sweet after I took this picture and it shows a lot better!!  I think it is so cute! 



And of course I had to make a mother's day card for my mom!  She has a hedgehog named Sapphire and she is so cute and adorable!! 


The dog's name is Bridgette and she just loves sapphire... she is so protective over her because she has wobbly hedgehog syndrome it is very common in hedgehogs but there is no cure and she will die... but she is still a very happy little hedgie!!!  Do you see her little tongue sticking out in that one with bridgette lol... it was so funny!!

And here is the mother's day card I made for my mom!  She is going to love it!!!  She has everything hedgehog!  She has stamps and paper and socks and towels and ever a purse and wallet!  She loves hedgehogs and mom is so close to this little girl when she dies it will be very hard on her.


 Look at these chunky cheeks on both my kids faces lol... arent they great!!!



Right before this picture was taken my husband put a Jimmy Johnson (Nascar) hat on him and he started crying!  Everytime he would take it off he would stop crying it was soooo funny... I told my husband it is because he wanted a Tony Stewart hat on lol

2 comments:

MyNeed2Craft said...

Those look sooooo yummy! I love that picutre! I am going to check out Kelseys for that recipe. :)
TFS!
~Terri

QC Kelsey said...

*snicker*
*snort*
Those tollhouse cookies really are something else!

I am sooooo happy that the cookies turned our and glad that I could help! They do look awesome.

Great photos of your family! And such sweet critters ... the one of Bridgette and Sapphire together is super adorable!