Saturday, April 2, 2011

more cards!!!

Soo... March and April hold some birthdays for my family... and two of them are turning one year old... and one of them is today!!!

This is for my niece Kylie, she is turning one!  Her mom loves turtle so I made this for her!!! 

 This is for my little cousin Lily she is turning one also!!  And her mom calls her Lilybug!
I made this for my sister April!!  She just turned 21 but I like it all feminine and cute!!!
Then this one right here is the first time I have used a digi-stamp!!  It was so great!!  I made if for my friend Holly!

And here are pictures of my babies!  This morning little zhander gave his sister a big hug... then pulled her hair!! lol

9 comments:

Sandy O said...

Great cards...the turtle is so cute, it made me smile :o) The pictures are great, thank you for sharing them

Linda said...

Oh what sweet cards good job!!!!!

Misty said...

I LOVE the flower card. My DD will be 14 on the 10th!
Super cute! Love the colors!

Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Sue said...

Great cards. Looks like you have all the birthday well in hand. Such adorable photos of your kids. Too funny about the big hug, then pulling your daughter's hair. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

Jens Craft Corner said...

Great Birthday card! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!

Doris Sturm said...

LOL - typical boy! Lovely children and very pretty cards. You do nice work! It's fun to give home made and personal, isn't it?

Michelle said...

Wonderful birthday card! Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes!

Kristie said...

Cute cards! I love that birthday cake you used. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Laurie said...

Very cute cards! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! And I'm your newest follower!