Tuesday, April 12, 2011

more cards! Wow... I have been going card/paper project happy!!

Well... this week Hephaestus and I have been bonding... here are some pictures that I have taken of my projects!
Here is a tag that I have made my niece!  She is turning 4 this year and we got her something for her Zhu Zhu babies... yeah I guess she is addicted to them... lol...


I made this box and this cute tag for my daughter's Easter basket... It is for the jelly beans so they don't go to the bottom of the Easter basket!!!





Here is the cute Easter card I made... I have no clue who to send it too... I will have to get some addresses together so that when I make cards I can send them to people!

Me and two of my friends went out to karaoke we had a good time... I haven't been out with friends since before I became pregnant with my little man!!!!!




5 comments:

Reality Jayne said...

Looks like a night well deserved

Alissa said...

Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. Your blog is great! I wanted to make sure you got the direct link to that stamp you had asked about. Here it is: http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/products/Veronica.html

Thanks again! :)

Shelbi said...

I think u know who this is... :( Im glad everything is going great for you guys alannah. and i love u and miss u very much. all of ur crafts look amazing and beautiful! I will hopefully see u at memi's birthday party! love you and give everyone hugs and kisses from me please!

flowerdisco said...

alannah...love your name and i loved your blog. i never saw any hedgehog and i am so sorry sapphire passed away.

hugs!

Linda said...

Very cute easter card!!!! You did a wonderful job!!!!