Monday, April 18, 2011

Cards for some challenges!

Here are some cards I just made for a couple of challenges!

 This one here is for A La Card Monkey... It is my first challenge for this blog!  And I liked making this... I just went crazy with the colors... I think it looks great!  I don't know what I am using it for... either a thank you or a graduation card!

 This one I made for the Birthday Sundae challenge... I love this one it is super cute!  Even though it has a cute bow I think it could be for a boy... I am thinking of saving it for my nephews birthday!

4 comments:

Terry and Shirley SU said...

Hey, great colors! Anybody would love to get this card. Thanks for playing along with our A La Card Monkey Challenge. Are you a Follower? We're giving away a BUNDLE OF GOODIES when we reach 300!

Hugs,

Terry
http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com

Trail of Treasures said...

Hi Alannah!
Cute cards and great job with the challenge!
Thank you for the sweet comments!! I am now a follower of yours as well :)
Hugs,
Tracey

Kristie said...

Cute cards, what a happy frog! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Your cards are adorable! Those socks are fabulous!!!

Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/