Saturday, March 5, 2011

A new bag!! And a new hair cut!!!

Ok so I went a little crazy after I made my first bag... I made a second bag and got it finished in two days... yeah I was hooked...  I decided it would be for my little sister...


Yeah....


And I forgot to tell you all that I am in a sock knitting class!!!  I am so excited about it the first day was last Wednesday and we have to get six inches of cuff done by this Wednesday... and boy do my hands hurt because of the little tiny needles and the little tiny yarn
We decided it was time for mommy and Blayre to get hair cuts.  This is Blayre's first hair cut (If you don't count the one she did herself... uhh... yeah...) She didn't start growing actually hair until she was two so this was a big thing for me!
So here is Blayre getting her hair washed!  She looks so relaxed and happy!  She was kind of nervous because when she cut her own hair she cut it super short but after a while she got into the groove realizing that this was a very girly thing... and she LOVES girly things

And here she is all done after her hair cut and I can't help but notice   that she looks a lot older than 5....
Here is me getting my hair cut!



And here we are after the hair cuts!  We had a lot of fun!!!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Aww, see i need a girl too so we can do girly stuff! She is beautiful.

Amber said...

Oh this is so sweet! First haircuts are such a special day! It looks like the 2 of you had a great time together! It'll be fun to scrapbook these pics! TFS!

Alannah said...

I just printed out the pictures so I could scrapbook them... I also took some of the hair so I can put that in there also...