Sunday, March 27, 2011

I recieved a blog award!

Hello everyone!  I recieved a Liebster Blog Award from Terri over at MyNeed2Craft !  This is my first award and I am happy to get it from Terri!  Not only is she super talented (and I totally suggest for you to go over and follower her blog) but she is soooooooo nice!  And us meeting is all thanks to Momo over at Made by Momo she did a link part and thanks to her a have a few more followers now thanks to her and I am hoping to get more!

Sooo.... Now I need to pay it forward so in the spirit of how I got my award, I will choose someone that I followed and made new friends with from Momo's and here are the guidelines:
The Liebster Award is designed to bring new blogs to light. It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you may want to share with others. I am here to honor 3-5 blogs to bring awareness to other wonderful blogs.


As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
  1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster Award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks.
  2. Let them know you chose them
  3. Copy & paste the blog award to your blog
  4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
  5. Have FUN!


Here are my picks:
The first award goes to the blog Teachdanz !  The woman who writes the blog is so crafty and has some AWESOME cards!  She totally deserves it!!
The second award goes to Felkatz over at Scrapping Felkatz who is so talented that I can not understand how she doesn't have a million followers!  I love her cards and I just became a follower of hers!

And last but certainly not least is Marijo over at Scraptastic Grammy !  all I can say about her is wow!  she is very talented!!!  

These three women are super creative!  And I hope you go over and show them some follower love!!!

2 comments:

Stephie C said...

New follower from Momo! Cute projects you have! Thanks for following me as well!
http://www.yaddayaddamama.blogspot.com

JulieK said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks for following my blog- Happy to return the favor!