Monday, February 28, 2011

Long time no blog...

Hey everyone... just blogging here to tell you that we are all good here in the family!  I just have been super busy since I have started school up again.  Today is the beginning of a week off so my Cricut and my Brand New Sewing Machine (pictures coming soon) will be getting a lot of use...  I have started a quilt (pictures coming soon) I can't promise that it will be perfect since it is the first one I am doing, but I do promise that I am having a lot of fun with it.

Here, this is to show you what I have been do today with my cricut!!!
I actually did Mike yesterday, but I just finished Sully and Boo... Aren't they AWESOME!!!  They make me laugh because I just think of the movie!!!!





This is the birthday card that I made for my grandpa!!  It is super cute!!  I really want to get some stamps from My Pink Stamper! I love all of Robyn's stamps they are awesome!  But until then I will just use one letter at a time....
Her is the letter that I set over to Renee at 2011 Letters I was letter number 26!!  Here is the link... Yay!! Here it is!!! Go check it out and send her a letter!!!  It was fun to make them one and give them a little tidbit about cold Michigan!

Here are some pictures from the one week that it was nice here in Michigan... Honestly the day after this it snowed and we got like a whole foot of snow!

Sooo we got a chance to go out... in our sweaters!  It was like 40 degrees and awesome!!!!!


Awww he is soooo cute in suspenders!! 
 Yeah she is a diva!!!

 This is my guy happy that he is eating lol!

Here are my kitty cats!!!!

No comments: