Tuesday, January 25, 2011

update monday... (I know it is Tuesday)

I didn't update yesterday, I remembered in the morning then I did the worst thing ever... I said "I will do it tonight" which in Alannah language means *yeah right* when it comes to anything for myself... but just to update everyone... I am doing well on it.. still sticking to everything lets just hope it works out...

Oh and I finished the baby blanket and I will post some pictures sometime this week... because it is awesome... I don't know if I really want to do the pentagon blanket for my friend... I am thinking of doing something a little more spunky to go with who she is.... if you have any suggestions... crochet.. knitting... anything I am willing to check it out... well I am going to go over to Crochet Galore's blog to finally start on the crochet along!!  Yay it is my first one and I am super excited!!

2 comments:

Clara said...

Have fun with the CAL!

Hookin It With Mr. Lick Lick said...

Thanks for following! :o) Stay warmy!! xoxo