Monday, January 10, 2011

Quilting...

So I have finally decided to try my hand at quilting!  After Karen from Sew Many Ways put up a tutorial on how to do a Grandmothers Flower Garden quilt, I decided that it would be super easy and cute to do, but i am going to take my time....
Here is the little quilting pack I put together

And right here is the first little flower, I am not finished with it but it will look cute...





There is no pattern to this quilt I am making just some cute stuff I found in my stash and some cute stuff I found at the store in the clearance pile!!
So wish me luck!! I am sure I will have fun but I still hope it turns out great!!!






3 comments:

~Niki~ said...

you are braver than me~I always thought I did not have the patience for that.
good luck! i'm sure you'll soar with it.

Lynn said...

Hey there, good luck with your quilt I myself hope to make one one day also :o)

Clara said...

Good luck. I bet this will be fun!