Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Did You See!!!

DID YA SEE!!!  DIDJA DIDJA DIDJA!!!!  I learned how to make a banner on my photoshop and put it up there!!!  Isn't it awesome!!!  Ok so maybe it has some flaws but it was my first one... so... nah *insert tongue sticking out here*

So another note about my husband's friend's wife who is having a baby boy's blanket... I have decided to make it only a 4X4 instead of a 5X5 because I made the squares bigger than what I was supposed to and because the yarn is also thicker than what it was supposed to be...

just an update!!

4 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

I really like your banner. I can't figure out how to center a picture on the top of my blog .

Doris Sturm said...

Great job - I like your new banner...congratulations. Isn't it fun to try something new? I don't have Photoshop on my computer, but I can appreciate all the wonderful things you can do with it as I have used it way back in college....

Have fun making the baby blanket - can't wait to see it :-)

Caro Lolcat said...

I like your banner :)

Clara said...

The banner looks great!!