Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yay Fudge!!!!!!!!

So last night I attempted to make fudge... again... and i came by this recipe accidentally!!   This happened when I decided that I was going to make some no bake cookies... and one of the ingrediants that I like to use is --------------------->


And guess what I found on the back of the container... yes you guessed it... a fudge recipe... and I thought ok this is called "Never Fail" fudge... so... if I fail I will never ever EVER attempt to make fudge again!!!!


 ingredients are highlighted in orange!

Soooooooooo... I got to work... and I started to make the fudge...
This is: 5 cups of sugar, 2 small (5 oz.) cans of evaporated milk, 1/4 cup of butter (umm.. recipe says 1/4 lb... but nope I will not do that so i tweaked it lol), 1 16oz jar are marshmallow fluff, and... 1 Teaspoon on salt


So of course you combine these first 5 ingredients in a large sauce pan... stir over low heat until it is blended... then
bring to a boil over moderate heat, being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling... then boil slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes... (use the soft ball test)


Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla and 2 12oz  packages of semi-sweet chocolate pieces ( i used Tollhouse chocolate chips!) until chocolate is melted. (stir this really fast to get it all mixed in before it starts to harden) then pour it into 2 buttered 9 x 9 inch pans and cool!!
                                YAY!! NEVER FAIL FUDGE!
YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU AND I VOW TO USE YOU IN ALWAYS INCLUDING ADDING CHOPPED UP CANDY CANES AND USING WHITE CHOCOLATE AND JUST USING YOU TO YOUR FULL ADVANTAGE AND I WILL ALWAYS USE MARSHMALLOW FLUFF BRAND TO MAKE YOU SINCE THEY MADE MY HOLIDAY SO HAPPY!!

Here is the link to making only half of the amount! This could be easier for you to understand! 

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I'm glad the recipe worked out for you, but I wonder what would have happened if you actually used 1/4 pound of butter - that's quite a bit!