Monday, December 6, 2010

YAY!! 5 FOLLOWERS!!!!

So I was met by a pleasant surprise today when I entered my little blog... I have 5 followers!!!!  I am so excited about this!!  So that means I have to step up and get some more blogs going!  I have been wanting to blog about a lot of things; for example.. my awesome new Cricut and my Sure Cuts A Lot 2 program to go with it... and some cookies I have been working on and my sadness about how I can't make fudge because it keeps turning into a runny mess!!  That might be my next one because I just can't get the hang of it and it makes me sad because as a child I always got home made fudge... and now I want to make it myself instead of having to buy it from someone and it just isnt going well... so if anyone has a good recipe that might be easy or some suggestions on what I could be doing wrong that would be awesome!!

Well I will be sure to get some pictures taken and and to start "blogging it up" hee hee hee!!!!!



Thanks for following hopefully we get alot more!!!


Alannah Mae Garcia

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! :-) Looking forward to reading more! :-)

Jacey said...

I always get excited when I turn on the laptop and see I have another follower, I'm the same with comments aswell. I can't help with the fudge I'm afraid, thats a bit too advanced for my culinary skills. xx

sue said...

hey alannah! now it's 7! i follow your blog too! have fun!