Friday, December 31, 2010

New projects for the new year...

I have decided to start some new projects for the new year...

1. baby blanket for my husband's friend's wife... (its a boy)


 <-- here is my hook

here is the beautiful yarn -->

down below is the granny square I
will be making the blanket with

 
2. a scarf for my daughter
She picked this yarn out herself!








3. finish my mother in law's present
4. something for myself that I can use everyday
5. something for my friend holly that she will LOVE
6. and to keep my sugar under control
7. and maybe lose weight if i can lol

Ok so just to update everyone on other things... Everything is going well with our little family

And another little message!

                                          HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy New Year! Looks like fun projects in store for 2011 (the blue yarn looks very soft). Have a great day. :-)

Doris Sturm said...

I hope you can achieve all your resolutions, but most importantly the sugar because you have to have your health for your little ones (and your hubby too.)

Happy New Year!