Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MY CRICUT!!!!!

Hello everyone... sooooo since I havent really gotten a chance to tell you about what i have bought because of my little man being born I have finally gotten a chance to sneak in some time to do that!  (he is taking a nap) so here it is....


It is a CRICUT!  And not only that I also have a program called Sure Cuts A Lot 2 that I bought to go with it so i don't have to buy those pesky cartridges!  and that makes me super happy!!!  Here is the link for the program!
It rocks pretty hard!  I can do anything with this program... the link here has tons of info on it and even videos I have had this for about 3 weeks now and I just L-O-V-E it!  Here is something I have made with it... There is a glare but I am sure you get it!  I have made a lot of other stuff too but I havent taken pictures... Ok that is a little up date!  I have to get to making those baby announcements !  using this program !!  Yay! Sure Cuts A Lot 2! YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Alanna! Here are some instructions for the Ravelry button...Go to your "design" section and there is an area where you can add "gadgets", you'll add a link and paste in the web address for your personal ravelry page (just go to your personal ravelry page and copy the web address and paste it in the link area). You can copy the little Ravelry picture button from my blog if you like (right click on it and click copy) then you'll paste it in your gadgets area. I hope that helps! Good luck and if you have any questions, just let me know. Have a great day!

Heather said...

Hi Alanna, I used the picture gadget. Hope you are able to get it worked out. Have a nice evening. :-)

Doris Sturm said...

First of all on the birth of your son. I'm glad you are enjoying your new program. I don't do any scrap booking, but love looking at my fellow bloggers creations.

Have a lovely weekend,
Doris

DaCraftyLady said...

hi, I hear Cricuit is wonderful, I have the Big Kick and use ti to make felt circles and other felt shapes. But buying all those die cuts is costly. :( I love your fudge post, I am going to have to try that, as I just bought some fluff....Merry Christmas Debb

Snowcatcher said...

I've never heard of it, but it must be good to have you so excited!

Congrats on your new little arrival!!!