Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Update on the pregnancy

I realized that it has been a long time since I have posted anything about my pregnancy.  It has been going well, not as well as my pregnancy with my daughter but well enough.  The doctor has scheduled my C-Section for November 22!  So I am excited but I am super SUPER tired and I just want this little guy out of me!  It will be nice to have my little guy in my arms!  His big sister is very very excited about him!  Today I decided to put the car seat in the car and when my daughter got in the car from Headstart she said "mom did the baby come out already" and I couldn't help but laugh... here is an updated picture of the little guy that is swimming in there.
And here is a picture of his big sister being silly at her dad's school!



So that is how the pregnancy is going... the next time hopefully I will have my little boy in my arms!

1 comment:

Clara said...

So excited for you. It won't be long now. The little guy looks very happy where he is...guess that is why you are having to go in and get him! Now your little girl will become a big sister. How lovely for her. She will be very happy. All the best. Rest up!